Portfolio 4.1.3 is (hopefully) the final iOS 9 compatibility update. It’d definitely be nice to be able to get it all in one go, but there always seems to be some edge case hiding in a new iOS release.
This update also includes performance enhancements for browsing thumbnails, rendering improvements for the iPad 2, video playback improvements, and a potential crash I stumbled on accidentally.
- Video playback now adheres to the “Constrain Zoom” setting for the gallery.
- Adjusted the behavior of the gallery interpolation mode setting to produce better results on an iPad 2.
- Fixed a rotation bug on iOS 9 when rotating the viewer and exiting back to the front.
- Improved performance of browsing in the thumbnail modes.
- Fixed a rare crash when cropping images.