Portfolio for iPhone 2.0.2 is a fairly small update, but it brings some important fixes. In addition to fixing a couple bugs that came with the 2.0.0 release, it also brings over the recent performance enhancements that have been made to the iPad version.
- Double-tapping to zoom no longer triggers the toolbars to show.
- Tapping in an empty gallery now correctly toggles the visibility of the toolbars.
- The default viewing mode on a fresh install is now set correctly.
- Improved image loading performance.
- Custom color settings for the viewer are now applied correctly.